FAQ and help
FAQ and help
This page will help you find your way around Hays-Response.cz. If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions, please contact us through our feedback form.
General issues If you’re experiencing problems using the Hays Response website, here are a few tips which could help:
• Check that you’re using a supported browser. We recommend Internet Explorer 7 or above, Firefox,Google Chrome or Safari
• Check that your web browser has Cookies enabled. (Find out more about how to enable cookies from Google)
• If you’re using a computer at work, you may find your company has firewall restrictions on your network, which may restrict and block some functionalities
• Contact your IT department for further information
Why should I register with Hays-Response.cz?
Online registration takes under a minute and lets you set up personalized job searches and job alerts. You tell us about the jobs you’re interested in and we will email you the latest jobs within your area of expertise and preferred locations.
I tried to create an account but I got an error message saying the email address I was using had already been registered
This email address is already in use. Try logging in again, making sure you are using the correct email and password. Or try creating a new account using a different email address.
I want to reset my Hays-Response.cz password
To reset your password, click on the Log In link on the Hays Response homepage. Under the Log In window there is a ‘Forgot Password’ link. This will only work if you have previously validated your account.
How can I update my details with Hays?
When you’ve logged in to Hays-Response.cz, click on the ‘My Account’ link to update your details.
I am a Firefox (Mozilla) user and I’m being prompted for a SSL Certificate
If you accept and manually download, you will be able to continue using the site.
I visited the site recently but have issues today with pages not displaying as expected.
There has been a recent update to the Hays-Response.cz website. This will require you to clear your cache. (Find out how to clear your browser's cache.)
I’ve forgotten my username – how do I log in?
Your username is always the email address you registered with.
I’ve forgotten my password – how do I get a new one?
There’s a ‘Forgotten your password?’ link on the login page, which will take you through all the steps to reset your password.
I would like my details removed from Hays-Response.cz
Email us at email@example.com with your request.
I would like to remove my job alerts
Log into your Account and beside each job alert you have an option to edit or delete. Use the delete option for each alert you no longer require.
How do I search for jobs?
Our job search engine has been improved to make it easier to find the right jobs for you. You can now save your searches and create job alerts based on your choices to keep you informed about the latest jobs, wherever you are.
How do I get better search results?
Provide us with as much information as possible on the search form. Try searching within different industries or professions or widening your search area. Try using different keywords to refine your search.
How do I apply for jobs?
When you find a job you’re interested in applying for we will ask you to contact the Hays Consultant who is managing that position. You can either fill in your details online or give the consultant a ring. We’ll take you through the next stages from there.
How do I find the contact details for my local Hays Response office?
You can find full details on our Our offices page.
I’m having problems submitting my CV
The most common issue when uploading a CV to Hays Response is that it’s in an incorrect format. Please ensure:
• The format is either .doc, .docx, .rtf or .txt
• The file format is in lower case .doc, not .DOC
• The file size for a CV is below 500kB
How do I find a candidate for a role?
Register your vacancy online or contact our consultants at your Hays Response office directly.
How do I advertise a vacancy?
Register your vacancy online and our consultants will be in touch asap.
Still got a problem? Please answer the following questions and include a contact number on the form so we can reach you if required.
• What browser and operating system are you using?
• Are you working from an office or home PC?
• Are cookies enabled on your browser?
• Have you validated your account via the email link sent to you?
• Have you seen any error messages or browser alerts? If so, please provide details
• Include any other information you feel may be relevant Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.